Antibody Testing Market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of approximately 7.7% during the forecast period (2021-2031)
According to the International Diabetes Federation, around 463 million adults aged 20 to 79 in 2019 were living with diabetes worldwide, the majority of whom had type 2 diabetes. This number is expected to reach 700 million by 2045. This growing number will create a huge demand for test kits. In addition, the constant investments by the major market players to launch new diagnostic kits to meet the unmet demand is also a positive factor driving the growth of the antibody testing industry.
Advances in technology have caused disruption everywhere, and the field of diagnostics has not been spared by it. The growing demand for testing without compromising on the quality and accuracy of results has resulted in the automation of many processes. Rapid antibody test kits are an integral part of this growing automation to deliver fast yet accurate results. Not only technological advances in laboratory automation, but also in immunoassays, will create opportunities for suppliers of antibody test products.
Request PDF Sample Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31930
Key points of the market research
- By product type, serological testing kits are expected to hold more than 42% market share in value by the end of 2031, mainly due to the presence of key production market players in the world.
- Based on the indications, infectious diseases lead the market with over 21% market share, due to the many research opportunities in infection diagnosis and drug discovery.
- Diagnostic labs will dominate the end-user segment with a share of around 40%, due to the growing number of molecular biology companies focusing on diagnosing infections after the onset of COVID-19.
- By region, North America is expected to be the largest market with 35% value share at the end of the forecast period.
“Advances in technology and the application of antibody testing in drug discovery are expected to drive demand for antibody testing as a measure of disease detection and prevention,” said a Persistence Market Research analyst. .
Get Full Table of Contents Report for more information: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/antibody-testing-market/toc
Competition in the market
Acquisitions, mergers, expansions and product launches are the key strategies adopted by manufacturers to expand their consumer base in all geographies.
- December 2018: ThermoFisher Scientific received FDA clearance for its de novo submission of the Thermo Scientific QMS Plazomicin Immunoassay, the first of its kind for complementary diagnostic immunoassays.
- March 2019: BD launched a new automated flow cytometry system named BD FACSDuet â¢. The system improves efficiency by reducing the risk of errors and reducing human intervention.
Get Full Access To The Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31930
What does the report cover?
Persistence Market Research provides a unique perspective and actionable insight into the antibody testing market in its latest study, presenting a historical assessment of demand from 2016 to 2020 and projections for 2021 to 2031.
The research study is based on the product (serological test kits, immunoglobulin kits, lateral flow assay kits, chemicals and reagents and consumables), the indication (pregnancy, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, oncology, endocrine diseases, diabetes and others). ) and end user (hospitals, academic and research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, biopharmaceutical companies and home care facilities), in seven key regions of the world.
On Persistence market research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar no matter how turbulent they are due to financial / natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, it offers market solutions by putting itself in the shoes of the companies / customers long before they have a snapshot of the market themselves. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies / clients to get their hands on technical-commercial knowledge upstream, so that the subsequent course of action can be simplified on their part.
Persistence market research
US Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.