Morning: 25.07.22 – Above the lawAbove the law
* Gloomy views out the Overton window: Politicians are one step away from being openly hostile towards non-Christians. [Business Insider]
* 1st amendment; mom is the word: more Nazis waving SS flags in support of Republicans as candidates talk freedom. [Huff Po]
* Put your money where your policies are: Here’s an updated list of companies dealing with abortion access. [NPR]
* Shoot, an imitator! : California passes the golden snitch on pregnant women and obtains the law of 10,000, but for firearms. [NYT]
* Do you remember that about 200 Republicans voted against white supremacy in the police department? Maybe they were trying to protect Mississippi. [CNN]
Chris Williams became Social Media Manager and Associate Editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the team, he moonlighted as an underage Memelord™ in the Law School Memes for Edgy Facebook group T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University at St. Louis School of Law. He’s a former boatbuilder who can’t swim, a published author on critical racing theory, philosophy and humor, and has a love for cycling that sometimes annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at [email protected] and by tweet at @WritesForRent.